- About ACI
- News & Events
- Student Services
- Contact Us
We are thrilled that you are considering an education from Arlington Career Institute. Rest assured – our knowledgeable admissions representatives happily will guide you through the admissions and enrollment process.
Prior to enrolling, we encourage prospective students to visit and tour Arlington Career Institute so that we can take the opportunity to get to know you as well as your goals. During your visit we can answer any questions you may have about Arlington Career Institute and the programs we offer.
It’s important to us to ensure we are the right fit for you!
To Apply for Admission:
- Complete the Initial Application for Admission here!
- Schedule an appointment to visit Arlington Career Institute, or call our Admissions Office at 1.800.394.5445.
To Enroll, Please Provide:
- High school diploma, high school transcripts, or GED certificate
- Full or partial payment of the $100 enrollment fee
- A completed Enrollment Agreement
ACI does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, creed, color, disability, or national origin.
What are you waiting for? Your future starts now!