- About ACI
- News & Events
- Student Services
- Contact Us
Court Reporting Career Online
Arlington Career Institute’s Online Court Reporting program offers all the benefits of the ground program, along with the freedom and flexibility gained through online learning. Stenograph and Schoology are used as hosts, which allows ACI to access all record-keeping documents, assignments, virtual classroom chat logs, forum postings, exams and other student communication.
The online delivery of court reporting competencies enables students to practice challenging material in order to meet the competency standards of each course. Graduates of this program are fully prepared for an entry-level position as a court reporter.
Program Technology Requirements
At Arlington Career Institute, we are passionate about your success. In order to be considered for enrollment in the Online Court Reporting program, you must have access to the following minimum technology requirements:
- Pentium 4 (or equivalent) processor
- Internet Explorer 11, java enabled web browser with cookies enabled/ Google Chrome
- 2 gigabytes of RAM
- Sound card
- Video graphics card
- 15” or larger color graphics monitor capable of 1024 x 78 pixel resolution
- 24x or better CD drive
- Unique e-mail address (not shared by anyone else)
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system
- A current version of Windows-compatible word processing software such as Microsoft Word
- A DSL or a cable broadband internet connection (at student’s residence)
Click here for the program description and outline of our Court Reporting program.
To learn more about the occupational outlook for Court Reporting from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, click here.